Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grown-ups (6/28/10)

HANDS DOWN BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! Well at least for a supper long time!

Step One. Meet in front of cobb with peeps from Mulan.
Step Two. Watch Grown ups and be silly.
Step Three. Go jump on the video game motercycles with 4 other people on it!
Step Four. Go to Cold Stone and Rap.
Step Five. Go to the fountin and play improve games.
Step Six. Patrick and Erin Drop their ice cream.
Step Seven. Play more improve.
Step Eight. Erin, Syndney, Nova, and Clair Leave
Step Nine. Holden, Patric, and I go to Book-A-Million where we come up with a inside joke "how do you say that in spanish."
Step Ten. Have more fun
Step Eleven. Boys leave.
Step Twelve. I leave.


MAN I keep wanting to relive that night over again it was soooooooo funny! LOVED IT!
I still keep thinking that I am with them I didn't want to say good bye. But all things must end at a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment